About Walker Radiators
Things you should know about Walker Radiator products
Founded in 1932, by Harry Walker, in Memphis, Tennessee, Walker Radiator builds more custom street rod radiators than all other manufacturers combined.
Walker uses all top quality material
Each assembly comes complete with the following standards:
- Designed to operate with a 15 lb. to 18 lb. cap.
- Top tanks are stamped from .040 deep draw Brass.
- Pre-drawn heavy (12 Ga.) steel rod holder with threaded holes for all attachments. (Where needed.)
- Brass drain cock for easy draining.
- Oil cooler for automatic transmission.
- (Fitting size is 1/80 pipe thread. Line fitting kits are available.)
- Heavy gauge steel side brackets.
- Simple bolt in application.
- No alterations to grill or grill shell.
- Guaranteed to cool.
Comes complete with all connections and ready to bolt to your application